We are currently looking for a
Part time: 15-20 hours per week
We’re a boutique agency located in Mornington and are excited to announce we are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team. The role is primarily responsible for managing the digital marketing production process covering social media, email, website and other promotional activities for our clients.
If you have exceptional marketing skills, with a good understanding of social media, intuitive with strategic planning/reporting and love working directly with clients then you might be the perfect fit.
Applicant must have a passion for telling our clients stories, be able to work in a fast paced environment, work autonomously and as part of a team and also be able to manage a diverse workload. Excellent time management skills and attention to detail are a must.
This is a new role within our studio with the possibility of growing this role into a full time position.
Skills and Experience
- Experience using email marketing platforms and content management systems
- Strong copywriting skills for marketing literature, website and social media content
- Strong social media marketing skills Ad management – setting goals, budgets, targets. Strategy/Plan. Reporting
- Experience creating digital marketing content including blogs, graphics and videos
- Experience with website design/development, SEO/SEM, Adwords and eCommerce.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent troubleshooting, time management and communication skills
- Confident in taking client meetings, interpreting briefs and taking on client feedback
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics and other relevant software/platforms
- Graphic design and/or videography skills are desirable but not essential
Scope of work will include (but is not limited to)
• Ad management – setting goals, budgets, targets
• Keyword Analysis
• Onsite SEO
• Competitor Analysis
• Google Adwords
• Google Analytics training
• Content Creation
• Content strategy
Perks of the job
- Great location in walking distance to beach
- Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to grow with the business and be part of our success.
- Focused on training and up skilling
- Flexible hours for part time
All applications should be 5mb or less and require an introductory cover letter, resume and any case studies or examples of campaigns you have worked on. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, creative yet disciplined looking for a great opportunity then we want to hear from you.
Please Note: This role is located in Mornington. You therefore need to be residing on the Mornington Peninsula or happy to commute from Melbourne. This position is not available for freelancing or working off-site. If you are from overseas you must hold an Australian working visa. Overseas applicants need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.